HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 20, 2014, 11:50 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,103 Posts
Should have read further back, I would have spotted the ESC. According to the manual green means partial throttle. Does the led go off when you give full throttle? If not, it might be a calibration issue, and you may need to setup the ESC to throttle trigger again. How about not disabling reverse so you can better see what the ESC does, and if it maybe does run in the other direction?
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2014, 07:16 PM
United States, AL, Alabaster
Joined May 2013
513 Posts
Called TA and went through everything.. to include sending pics ... they are sending me a new one. Said I was the lucky recipient of a rare 'Bad ESC" ... WOW.

One one question on the Capacitors... it has a '104" on it. Ok.. my heli has the same ones. but this one has a T in front of the 104 with a flame on it. Is there a certain way these hook up?
No noticeable + or - No indication in the manual of a certain way... no different color legs. Just want to do this all correct as simple as it all is.. the engineer in me (not electrical) starves for details..
Thank those who have shared their knowledge with me.
Thunderboat42 is offline Find More Posts by Thunderboat42
Old May 21, 2014, 12:14 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,103 Posts
A bad ESC is also an option, let's hope you fare better with the replacement.

If there is no indication of polarity, it should not matter. When in doubt, just post a pic of the capacitator.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member