HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 02, 2014, 08:59 AM
Joined Apr 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
China Gimbal from Ebay HELP!!

Can anyone help me with this?

I had my gimbal connected to the Simple BCG GUI from Basecamelectronics.com
It was working fine for a while. I was in the middle of tuning it and it just quit communicating. I unistalled the drivers and reinstalled them then tried reconnecting to the GUI which worked for about 1 second then it failed again.

Now the USB driver keeps failing. I've tried it on 4 different computers, Windows XP and 7 and it will not work. This is using the driver downloads recommended in the instruction manuals. When I connect the Board to the computer with the mini USB, computer says that it cannot recognize device.

I've contacted the seller who has been trying to help me but his replies must go through a translator program and it is very hard to follow and understand.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
600grant is offline Find More Posts by 600grant
to remove ads between posts