HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2012, 02:34 PM
United States, LA, Blanchard
Joined Jan 2006
776 Posts
Discussion
easy tiger models

Still waiting after 8 months after my card was charged 475.00... no answer .. no returned e-mails..only a F-_ _ _ off from him and he stole 475.00 from me...but things are looking up .. i do have his home address now and .. bussness will take me to within 30 miles from were Curtis lives..can't wait intill next month, can't wait to see eye to eye
randynsaudi is offline Find More Posts by randynsaudi
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:14 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Sorry to hear, about your poor experience with easytigermodels. Sorry to say, but most likely, you were already aware of this fraudulent sellers business practices. Which, is important for others to hear.

Victims of this fraudulent seller, need to file their complaints with the FBI. When you file, be sure to file your complaint as, "Non Delivery of Merchandise." And refer the FBI to as many complaints you can find. Non Delivery of Merchandise, is considered fraud, by the FBI. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:15 PM
Detroit 2-stroke junkie
USA, CA, Oceanside
Joined Jul 2008
3,227 Posts
I never understood how this company is/was allowed to advertise in the AMA magazine.

It has been long know that they are scoundrels and shills.

I'm sure others would like his address or possibly a picture of his house or cars.
1320fastback is offline Find More Posts by 1320fastback
Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:00 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Notwithstanding his business practices, home addresses and pics of his cars and/or home are unacceptable. They aren't allowed here, and quite honestly it's not fair to any family he may have to have to deal with this. File complaints in the appropriate manner, to the appropriate parties, and keep it legal. Vendor talk, his sites, BBB, or the credit card company or LE.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 13, 2012, 06:41 AM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
I actually DO have some pictures of Easytiger, including his car. But, you just have to respect a mans privacy, right?

I'm starting to feel pretty bad for this clown (sleazytiger), the non rc sites do not even want this troll around. http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...23#post3560323

I cannot comprehend how a person can put their hard earned money on the line, to take a "chance" buying from this vendor.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 07:33 AM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
7,490 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
Notwithstanding his business practices, home addresses and pics of his cars and/or home are unacceptable. They aren't allowed here, and quite honestly it's not fair to any family he may have to have to deal with this. File complaints in the appropriate manner, to the appropriate parties, and keep it legal. Vendor talk, his sites, BBB, or the credit card company or LE.
The guy says he got you in Dutch: is this just a lie?
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Nov 15, 2012, 08:28 AM
Detroit 2-stroke junkie
USA, CA, Oceanside
Joined Jul 2008
3,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sites View Post
I cannot comprehend how a person can put their hard earned money on the line, to take a "chance" buying from this vendor.
How about the older generation that does not use this "interweb" but only reads ... say the AMA magazine.

These are the ones I feel sorry for.
1320fastback is offline Find More Posts by 1320fastback
Old Nov 15, 2012, 08:30 AM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
7,490 Posts
Hey, I resemble that remark!
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:25 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift View Post
If you got a call from easytiger, about one of his many complaints. Would you think the man is a stable person, let alone, a stable business man? That just goes to show how a man runs his business and would treat a customer, when a problem with an order would occur.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:28 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320fastback View Post
How about the older generation that does not use this "interweb" but only reads ... say the AMA magazine.

These are the ones I feel sorry for.

That's why it is very important, to spread the word at all flying sites. To stay away from easytigermodels.

This is a list of reputable rc vendors, this will help Google spread the word, when someone does a search for easytigermodels. And a fine list it is!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1755423
Last edited by Sites; Nov 15, 2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: To add reputable vendor list.....
Old Nov 15, 2012, 08:16 PM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift View Post
Angelfood, You are a lawyer, you tell us?

Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:21 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6 View Post
Angelfood, You are a lawyer, you tell us?

Mark
I guess, Mr. Swift, chooses his right to remain silent. Hopefully nobody is depending on easytiger for their shipments, for the holidays.

Happy Holidays
Old Jan 05, 2013, 09:51 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
8,672 Posts
Uncool
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Last edited by Mikemynameis; Jan 07, 2013 at 01:27 PM.