HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 01, 2011, 11:24 PM
Utah USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,235 Posts
Cool
RCPlaneBuilder.com is open for business!

Hello All!

RCPlaneBuilder.com is now open for business! RCGroups.com has been my RC stomping grounds for many years so I'm proud to be a sponsor. RCPlaneBuilder.com currently sells Batteries, Motors, Controllers, EPP Foam, Carbon Fiber, Electronics, and MORE! We're looking to add more products and would love to hear from other enthusiasts on what they would like to see. We're looking to provide RC flyers the best values and service available!

Some of our current specials include Discount USA Shipping on all items and quantity purchase discounts on our EPP Foam.

Some of our future site additions will be building tips and links, video's, Depron foam and plane plans/kits including some of the designs I'm working on.

Please let us know what you think! We want to provide fellow builders with their RC Plane building supplies so that they can get to the work bench and the skys!

Please come check us out!

http://www.rcplanebuilder.com
WickedFunRC is offline Find More Posts by WickedFunRC
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Latest Video's
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2011, 10:20 PM
USA, CA, Livermore
Joined May 2010
439 Posts
what about Chloroplast?
RCSwitz18 is offline Find More Posts by RCSwitz18
Old Nov 17, 2011, 10:37 PM
Utah USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSwitz18 View Post
what about Chloroplast?
Good point, I'll see if I can source it. I've used Chloroplast myself for plane re-inforcement, motor mounts, etc. I've even built a few SPAD nitro combat planes in the past. Great stuff!
WickedFunRC is offline Find More Posts by WickedFunRC
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Latest Video's