HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 20, 2014, 02:44 AM
My name is Tom
Italy, Emilia-Romagna, Misano Adriatico
Joined Aug 2009
918 Posts
Help!
Help with Eagle Eye DV207 burnt out components.

I've got an Eagle Eye DV207 DVR which I burnt out years ago and just found again. Anyway, I was wondering if I could bring it back to life by replacing the damaged components but to do this I need some help with component identification and specifications.
The sum total of the damaged components appears to be one Mosfet/transistor and a resistor.
The resistor appears to be the same as others on the board, an 'S4' but I don't know how that relates to a component search while the transistor has a '5' at the end of it.
If anyone has any info on these recorders or actually has one and would like to take the time to open it up and id the components that would be a great help.

Thanks,
Tom.

Tommygunn is online now Find More Posts by Tommygunn
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2014, 02:00 AM
Joined Jul 2007
1 Posts
Hi,

I have the same problem with the DVR.

I believe that The "S4" component is some sort of diode.
and that mosfet is reading "A1SHB"

googling gives this kind of datasheet:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...96PzorrekdS4lA

I believe I destroyed the DVR when I by misteke connected AV-in 5Volts to video RX video out.

But anyway I gave up and went and order a cheap "C-DVR" recorder and an cheapo 4,3 inch monitor.

problem solved with 25euros

BR.
Tomi
tomije is offline Find More Posts by tomije
Old Dec 09, 2014, 05:21 AM
My name is Tom
Joined Aug 2009
918 Posts
Tomi,
Thanks for your input.
Yes, agreed on the S4 component, a diode.

I took another look at the other component and it appears that the code is A1**5. Of course I can't make out the middle two numbers. However, there is another component on the board (above and right, by screw hole) which appears to be the same and is coded 'A1215'.

Is yours also burnt out and unidentifiable?

Tom.
Old Dec 09, 2014, 05:30 AM
My name is Tom
Joined Aug 2009
918 Posts
Photo of the other component on the board.

Tom.