HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:22 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
381 Posts
Even though the price of the V202 was definitely wrong and I requested a refund, I have to say that the CS at Banggood has been better than most online stores I have dealt with. I exchanged several courteous emails with two members of their team and think it was an unfortunate error. I may think twice about their sale prices in the future, but I think they were sincere in trying to work it out.

I did let a small portion of my order stand so that I can check out their shipping time, packing and quality.

BTW, The Syma 107g is now 51% off...
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ge...m-p-36759.html
JimStanmore is offline Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Housecleaning Time
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2012, 03:50 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,102 Posts
INSANELY disappointed.. Ordered this fuselage the day it was listed and it finally arrived... This is how it was packed and shipped and its completely destroyed. It was just crammed into a box not nearly big enough and folded up. Not sure why someone thought it was ok to do this but whatever. Let me know when you guys decide to ship this thing proper so I can use my refund on this one to buy one that wont look like this when it arrives.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Dec 06, 2012, 03:56 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,601 Posts
wow. That is NOT typical of how bg packs items. Contact them.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Dec 06, 2012, 04:30 PM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
I just placed an order with you guys. Under $40 for a quad with a 6 axis gyro :O I really hope it will get here before Christmas, fingers crossed.
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo
Old Dec 06, 2012, 04:36 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,461 Posts
K,
If you do that would be great Be realistic as the typical wait time is closer to 4-6 weeks. That is from my personal experience of over 20 orders since last July. Be patient.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Quote:
Originally Posted by koo29 View Post
I just placed an order with you guys. Under $40 for a quad with a 6 axis gyro :O I really hope it will get here before Christmas, fingers crossed.
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:46 PM
Trying to fly
Joined Dec 2012
22 Posts
Hey all new to the forum.Ordered my first heli the other day a MJX F47.Should have it in about a week,I'll keep you posted..something else to put my keychain camera on ....Oh and yes I'm open for suggestions and I did read the reviews
Aiolos is offline Find More Posts by Aiolos
Old Dec 08, 2012, 05:09 AM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiolos View Post
Hey all new to the forum.Ordered my first heli the other day a MJX F47.Should have it in about a week,I'll keep you posted..something else to put my keychain camera on ....Oh and yes I'm open for suggestions and I did read the reviews
That's a real nice looking heli, I await a review and pictures.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Dec 13, 2012, 07:09 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
837 Posts
6% coupon code for WLtoys v922 cp

Code:6edb0b
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 13, 2012, 12:12 PM
United States, WV, Morgantown
Joined Aug 2012
59 Posts
Update!

I just wanted to say thank you BG for sending me the replacement motor for my defective 949 quad. I replaced it and the little quad came alive!!!!

Paisa
paisa is offline Find More Posts by paisa
Old Dec 13, 2012, 04:03 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d astronaut View Post
INSANELY disappointed.. Ordered this fuselage the day it was listed and it finally arrived... This is how it was packed and shipped and its completely destroyed. It was just crammed into a box not nearly big enough and folded up. Not sure why someone thought it was ok to do this but whatever. Let me know when you guys decide to ship this thing proper so I can use my refund on this one to buy one that wont look like this when it arrives.
Has anyone else received something like this? Can someone who works for bg confirm that if I order another, something this ridiculous wont happen again? I really, really, really want to keep ordering from you but this is an issue.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Dec 13, 2012, 04:28 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,461 Posts
3d,
No so far all my 20+ orders from them since last July have arrived well-packed and intact. Email BG and send the photos. They will work with you.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d astronaut View Post
Has anyone else received something like this? Can someone who works for bg confirm that if I order another, something this ridiculous wont happen again? I really, really, really want to keep ordering from you but this is an issue.
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Old Dec 14, 2012, 12:14 PM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,354 Posts
v202 @$26.68

Well, I procrastinated on doing anything about the WL V202 that I had ordered for $26.68. I kind of wished they would still send it to me at that price, but did not think it would happen. Then on Monday, 12/10/2012, I decided that I was going to cancel the order, but the internet was not working well, so I did not do it. Then our internet was completely off until late this morning. When It finally started working again, I first checked e-mail and found the following:

Dear Jonathan,
Warm Greeting From Banggood.com!
In order to hope you can buy our products again,we decided to send the SKU044638 to you in order#.
Sincerely hope you can receive it very soon.
We are so sorry for all the inconvenience.

If any problem,please feel free to let me know.

Have a nice day!
Best regards!

Rebecca

2012/12/3 <cservice@banggood.com>

Dear Valued Customer,
We are so sorry that the price of SKU044638 goes wrong on our website by system issue when you made the order.
The real unit price of the SKU044638 is 43.9 USD.
Would it be possible that if you pay another 10 USD for each SKU044638 you have ordered?
Also, we would like to give you a refund if you require.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regard!
Rebecca

I also got a notice that the Wl V202 has shipped, and they even provided a tracking number.
I probably would have ordered from Banggood again anyway, but I am now more of a pleased customer than a disgruntled customer. I just wish China Post was not so slow on getting things moving, items shipped from Hong Kong post seem to arrive in half the time.

Anyway, this is a public thank you to Banggood customer service and Aaron for doing a good job.
siriusflier is online now Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Dec 14, 2012, 08:33 PM
Flying mostly pop-wings now.
United States, WI, Sheboygan
Joined Dec 2011
273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
Well, I procrastinated on doing anything about the WL V202 that I had ordered for $26.68. I kind of wished they would still send it to me at that price, but did not think it would happen. Then on Monday, 12/10/2012, I decided that I was going to cancel the order, but the internet was not working well, so I did not do it. Then our internet was completely off until late this morning. When It finally started working again, I first checked e-mail and found the following:

Dear Jonathan,
In order to hope you can buy our products again,we decided to send the SKU044638 to you in order#.
Sincerely hope you can receive it very soon.

If any problem,please feel free to let me know.

Have a nice day!
Best regards!

Rebecca

2012/12/3 <cservice@banggood.com>

Dear Valued Customer,
We are so sorry that the price of SKU044638 goes wrong on our website by system issue when you made the order.
The real unit price of the SKU044638 is 43.9 USD.
Would it be possible that if you pay another 10 USD for each SKU044638 you have ordered?
Also, we would like to give you a refund if you require.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regard!
Rebecca

I also got a notice that the Wl V202 has shipped, and they even provided a tracking number.
I probably would have ordered from Banggood again anyway, but I am now more of a pleased customer than a disgruntled customer. I just wish China Post was not so slow on getting things moving, items shipped from Hong Kong post seem to arrive in half the time.

Anyway, this is a public thank you to Banggood customer service and Aaron for doing a good job.
I see how it is now, I had to pay another $10. then it still took 4 days to ship it.
Now I see this, I AM PISSED.
ashtodust2000 is online now Find More Posts by ashtodust2000
Old Dec 15, 2012, 06:03 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
381 Posts
Guess I should have put off on a decision a little longer. Congrats, sirius.
JimStanmore is offline Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Housecleaning Time
Old Dec 19, 2012, 04:48 AM
Austria
Joined Sep 2008
218 Posts
Hi Aaron.
Consider lowering the prices of FBL 100 spare parts and I think that a lot of customers will choose to buy parts from your shop. I found better prices in other websites and the price difference in some cases is big.
Support us and we will support you!

Thank you for your good customer service!
helicopter_new is offline Find More Posts by helicopter_new
Last edited by helicopter_new; Dec 20, 2012 at 04:38 AM.