SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:08 PM
Find More Posts by megacorp
Joined Dec 2011
26 Posts
Discussion
TTRobotix Seawolf maiden with picture in picture video under the swimming pool

Turbo charged Seawolf Submarine.......

Thunder Tiger's new TTRobotix Seawolf seems 6 times faster than the previous Neptune SB-1. The Seawolf has enough power to make the head of the submarine to jump out of the water.

Thunder Tiger TTRobotix Seawolf maiden with picture in picture video under the swimming pool (8 min 29 sec)
megacorp is offline Find More Posts by megacorp
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2015, 07:41 AM
Find More Posts by modelerchina
Canada, ON, Mississauga
Joined Apr 2006
476 Posts
His yellow brother truly need a turbo. I was so boring to run it last time, except the time I drive it from a fpv connection, which seems really fun part of it.

I remember the graupner shark, which cannot be found now, is really what I should buy.

So from the yellow brother, what I can do to make it faster and agile. are parts like motor and fins of the orange one available from ebay?
modelerchina is online now Find More Posts by modelerchina