SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 06, 2011, 09:47 AM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
New Product
Brushless Go kart HKing

picked this up this week 3-3-11. I ordered a 35 amp car esc from hobbypartz that hasnt arrived yet so i couldnt wait and pulled the esc out of my stampede from traxxas. It comes arr you need an esc and rx and then its ready to go for $100 what a deal. This kart is very fast,easily as fast as my stampede is.at top speed its almost uncontrolable. its alot of fun very low to the ground with a live rear axle just like a real cart. the driver comes unpainted for you to decorate.carbon fiber chasis with alot of thick aluminum parts complete the frame its built extremely well.you couldnt go wrong with this one.
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2011, 04:05 AM
Kaiapoi , New Zealand
Joined Jun 2007
599 Posts
here is mine.

had this since January.
mintie is online now Find More Posts by mintie
Old Apr 06, 2011, 11:32 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2011
596 Posts
Look awesome post a video when done
ITS ME DAVID is offline Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID
Old Jun 23, 2011, 01:01 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
re

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintie View Post
had this since January.
nice. ilike the dark color. i may tear mine down and airbrush it. i finally got some new side bumpers in. broke them when i hit a basketball pole wide open. plastic welded it and its held for many runs but got new ones that were backordered for months. so may paint them and the front bumper
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc