HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
Joined Jul 2004
29 Posts
Phong's Machine here. Red,Blue,White reserved, only Yellow is available.
RCVN is offline Find More Posts by RCVN
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2014, 01:25 AM
United States, CA, Piru
Joined May 2009
271 Posts
machine time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCVN View Post
Phong's Machine here. Red,Blue,White reserved, only Yellow is available.
Awesome. ....
blacksheep420 is online now Find More Posts by blacksheep420
Old Dec 16, 2014, 06:44 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
461 Posts
How much are those hulls?
LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Old Dec 16, 2014, 09:40 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,767 Posts
Hello my RC Family!!....Sorry 4 the Delay!...But HDV Saturday was one to Remember...The Weather was great ..we had our Rain During the Work Week and Have been lucky that the Skies Part every Saturday!!...I just want to Thaank Phong For Devoting his Whole Saturday HDV To Catering to the Violators and Friends on Our Great 3rd Annual Eggroll Day, Sponsered By Phong and Family........Violators,LifGuard's,and LA Fire Department were Able to Experience Egg roll Saturday with us.... !!......We also had The Huge Red Bull Masterpice out on Saturday From Ray's Custom PowerBoat's along with our Irregular Crew Of Mayhem!!...Special Guest was Arbo From Robins Hobby That Was In Huge Bad Accident a Few Months Back and was Really Awesome To Have him There Healthy and Recovering and ON Road Racing with us!!..Great to c Him...Also THX Everyone for the Great Times!!!!...Really Good Stuff!!...,.Missed all Who Couldn't Make The Fun and Unbelievable Gooood!! Foood!!....Hey Nice M Machine Hull's there !!!!/with some little Changes!....Will Find Out Detail's There Losifiend!!...
Ray's Custom HPR CT04 (2 min 43 sec)
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Dec 16, 2014 at 10:41 PM.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 11:06 PM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
23,982 Posts
Oh wow, that's a really nice one Ray!
Kmot is online now Find More Posts by Kmot
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Joined Apr 2013
54 Posts
Hpr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
Oh wow, that's a really nice one Ray!
Thanks Tom. We missed you and others that couldn't make it this week.

Rick-Thanks as usual for the amazing pics.

Phong-Your egg rolls were amazing. Thanks so much for doing that for us. I am already looking forward to next year!

Ray
Robins Hobby is online now Find More Posts by Robins Hobby
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,767 Posts
OK Tom,here is That one Video you Found on my Youtube Channel..hope you like!!.....
HDV Phantom gopro 12 6=14 001 (6 min 51 sec)
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,767 Posts
OK Larry this one is For You!!!...Yes it runs in the Family!!......I found this awesome Classic Footage of my Cousin that raced in IRL back in the Day of all the Greats!!...He ended up being Rookie of the Year!!....If you watch the whole thing you will see a little interview with my Cuz and The World Famous Jackie Stewart!!....we use to do the Slot cars together when I was Young and then Go Carts back when Indian Dunes was Open!!...whaaaa!!!...Yup!!!I can take him!!!...lol Hope you Enjoy!!...I will bring my Family Tree Book one Day and show you all the Different Racing he Did!!!P.S he lied about his age to get in the Racing...he was actually 20 in this video!........
Josele Garza en Indy 500 1981: Race of My Life (8 min 23 sec)