HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 08, 2012, 03:04 PM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,456 Posts
Discussion
Control Freaks in Long Lake, MN (western twin cities)

Control Freaks in is a new but small hobbyshop in Long Lake, MN.

Ben and John are running the place. John recently built a small indoor carpetted race track for 1/16th scale trucks. It is pretty awesome, and has my boy and I thinking about getting some small traxxas slashes for the winter.

They also have indoor flying on Fridays throughout the winter at a nearby golf dome.

So, if you're looking for a new local hobby shop, or place to race or fly, take a look at Control Freaks.
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:09 PM
Joined Apr 2012
10 Posts
Thanks for the shout out! We do have so much fun at the new indoor track. We race on Friday and Saturday nights everything up to 10th scale. www.controlfreaksrc.com
ControlFreaksRC is offline Find More Posts by ControlFreaksRC
Old Mar 22, 2013, 04:12 PM
Joined Feb 2013
61 Posts
i have been flying at the 10 dome in long lake with you guys about 4 times and im going again tonight.
davidstroman is offline Find More Posts by davidstroman