HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 04:01 AM
Joined Feb 2013
8 Posts
I have a v3 #16 with the blue(A) lens, will it accept a red(B) lens just like the other versions did?
akachis1 is offline Find More Posts by akachis1
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:12 AM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akachis1 View Post
I have a v3 #16 with the blue(A) lens, will it accept a red(B) lens just like the other versions did?
Yes
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Joined Nov 2010
2,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dghutt View Post
My #11 went to the bottom of the lake on Saturday so I'm in the market for a new camera in this form factor.

Is the #16 still the state-of-the-art in 17gram keyfob cams? It's been around since 2011 but from Chuck Lohr's site, rcgroups and ebay it looks like development since the #16 either hasn't improved on it or has been in heavier and pricier cameras like the Mobius. Am I on the right track? If so then guess I'm getting a #16.

Dave
The last major Hardware update (V3) for the #16 was in January 2014. It's possible there have been minor revisions since then. At the same time the firmware was updated to be more similar to the Mobius.

You will not find any other 808 camera offering the same video quality, rich range of parameter settings, configuration tools and support as the the #16. It's unique
Isoprop is offline Find More Posts by Isoprop
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
808 #16 v2 upgraded to firmware avi1.12 shuts down when usb is unplugged

I've been a happy user of 808 #16 v2 on firmware avi v0.67 for over a year now. Recently upgraded to avi 1.12 and noticed that the camera stops recording right away when I unplug the usb cable.

I've spent over an hour on this, searched forums, re-installed the firmware avi v1.12, etc, nothing helps.

Any ideas where to configure it to NOT shut down when the usb cable is unplugged?

If there is no way to do it, where I can find the avi v0.67 firmware ? I've searched everywhere.

Thanks a lot,
Roman
romanlutsk is offline Find More Posts by romanlutsk