HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mikeochs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 09:05 PM
hillsboro Oregon
Joined Jul 2009
256 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Motocross riding gear

Hi guys, I am wanting to trade my fairly new gear for a good condition 2.4 radio..spektrum preferred since i have a couple rx's. I have a new Scorpion exo withe adjustable jaw and ear pump inside. This a sweet helmet.feels good too, size xl. Also a newere set of spy goggles and a pair of shift glove and a under jersey protector by troy lee. This stuf cost me around 400 new.. this summer. The helmet was 199.00 by itself and goggles are 59.00, so this is a good deal for trade definately getting your moneys worth. I would like a dx7s or dx7, jr 9303 or something like that but a futaba would work as well. Looking for 2.4 7channel.
If you have something like that your not using and want to trade let me know.. Im really short on cash right now and need a radio to fly my one plane I have left...Thanks
mikeochs is offline Find More Posts by mikeochs
to remove ads between posts