SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 21, 2010, 01:08 AM
Airwolf57
I live in Injune Queensland which is about 825klms from Brisbane heading North
Joined Mar 2010
18 Posts
Discussion
2ch airbus jetliner conversion to 4ch

Hi to everyone .. I am starting a little project I guess for something to do and also to see if it can be done... I own a little home business in R/C Aircraft and Helis so I can get to play with things..
Now some feedback.. I have a 2ch EDF Airbus Jet Airliner that comes equipped with fans motors and all thats needed to fly.. Now some say its a heap of S... and others say it does fly but underpowered... I am going to for fun convert it to 4 channel if I can so any ideas will help.. I hasnt arrived yet but once it gets here will start fiddling and cutting ...Looks the part as a passenger jet and it would be much cheaper than buying that current A380 they are about 400.00 - 500.00 Aud.. This isnt as big as that but what a bit of fun it would be and I,m sure it can be done..
Anyone out there done it I know someone has done it with one of those chinese B52 4 engine bombers converted to 4 channel and they seem quite happy with the result...All advice will be appreciated...First time Ive tried this normally have RTF but what the heck lets give it a try.....

The Airwolf - Australia
Airwolf57 is offline Find More Posts by Airwolf57
to remove ads between posts