SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
There is Victory in the Lord!
United States, GA, Locust Grove
Joined Feb 2011
850 Posts
Discussion
How to do a rolling loop?!

Hey guys, I just wanted to start a little discussion thread about performing some 3D maneuvers... Maybe ya'll could provide some tips, or how-to's involving how to coordinate maneuvers. The one move I really struggle with is the rolling loop. I am fairly proficient at rolling circles... And I'm getting there with rolling harriers in a straight, controlled line.

The simulator seems to be my best friend, but a lot of different airplanes seem to react in different manors when it comes to rolling maneuvers. But maybe i just have to feel it out? I'm not sure... That is why your input would be greatly appreciated! Also a thread like this could help other entry level 3D pilots have a better grasp of what to do when practicing or trying these maneuvers.

Thanks guys!

-Colin
knifeedge63 is offline Find More Posts by knifeedge63
to remove ads between posts