SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 04, 2014, 12:57 PM
United States, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2013
41 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post
They mentioned on one of their videos the've been dropped. I can't imagine the nightmare that must have been for their shipping dept with half the world's population banging on their door asking where their package is.
Their shipping department is partly (greatly?) to blame. When packages started showing up even non-Lipo orders had warning stickers about containing Lipo batteries. Malaysia Post did what they had to do and sent them surface (boat). My order had no batteries, but did have connectors and other such components. It had a giant red and white sticker from Hobby King that said it was dangerous and contained Lipo batteries.
CA_Doug is offline Find More Posts by CA_Doug
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2014, 11:08 PM
Japan
Joined Mar 2004
174 Posts
I am in the same circle, I guess.

After dispute on PayPal, I got a message from HobbyKing as followings;

Malaysia Post had been removed from our shipping options already and in line with this, we have requested to open an investigation w/ the shipping company to locate the parcel.

So less delay for later orders ?
lovefool is offline Find More Posts by lovefool
Old Sep 16, 2014, 11:51 AM
Joined Mar 2004
179 Posts
My order of 22 May finally arrived today ,I just refused the parcel and let it going back to HK (in a slow boat again?) . Glad that Paypal has refunded me much earlier.
rcmtl is offline Find More Posts by rcmtl
Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:44 PM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
6,545 Posts
"May"...... If not for being so pitiful, this would almost be funny.
xviper is offline Find More Posts by xviper