HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 12, 2012, 09:48 AM
Joined Apr 2008
70 Posts
Mine should be here Thursday going to use a dle 30 would not buy a Syssa to much money
bladebender is offline Find More Posts by bladebender
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:04 AM
<>< AKA W4BPS
USA, TN, Tullahoma
Joined Dec 2001
2,428 Posts
Tuesday delivery

Mine is tracking on a Tuesday delivery. Some family visits and a general busy week will prevent me from diving right into it. Brian
BrianSmith is offline Find More Posts by BrianSmith
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:50 PM
North Carolina
Joined Sep 2003
2,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladebender View Post
Mine should be here Thursday going to use a dle 30 would not buy a Syssa to much money
The Syssa is a great engine, and is not expensive at all. Some people still prefer quality American products. One the other hand I wouldn't have a dle, to cheap, and run and sound like s$it.
sj3cub is offline Find More Posts by sj3cub
Old Feb 13, 2012, 08:03 AM
United States, AZ, Cochise
Joined Sep 2011
112 Posts
I cant wait to hear how much you like it Brian.I talked to Bill yesterday and im pretty sure im going to drive over and get one of his new 50cc decathlons. I already have a hangar full of cubs but i really want an L4 also .I have Mintor 38 waiting for a new plane.As for the dle syssa debate id own both.
mighty9 is offline Find More Posts by mighty9
Old Feb 14, 2012, 05:23 PM
<>< AKA W4BPS
USA, TN, Tullahoma
Joined Dec 2001
2,428 Posts
L4 Arrived on FEDEX

Came double boxed. Perfect condition. Nicest ARF I have ever purchased, that is easy to see. I hope to get on it next week. Thanks BH.. Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty9 View Post
I cant wait to hear how much you like it Brian.I talked to Bill yesterday and im pretty sure im going to drive over and get one of his new 50cc decathlons. I already have a hangar full of cubs but i really want an L4 also .I have Mintor 38 waiting for a new plane.As for the dle syssa debate id own both.
BrianSmith is offline Find More Posts by BrianSmith
Old Feb 14, 2012, 06:04 PM
Joined Sep 2011
112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSmith View Post
Came double boxed. Perfect condition. Nicest ARF I have ever purchased, that is easy to see. I hope to get on it next week. Thanks BH.. Brian
I thought you would like it. Have fun building it brian
Old Feb 15, 2012, 01:42 PM
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2011
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSmith View Post
You're not making this easy in me! Lol I really want one just not sure I'm ready for something this big. Argh decisions decisions
NefariousRC is offline Find More Posts by NefariousRC
Old Feb 15, 2012, 01:53 PM
Joined Sep 2011
112 Posts
Get it . You wont be disappointed. They are easy to haul and can be flight ready in under 5 minutes.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 02:57 PM
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2011
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty9 View Post
Get it . You wont be disappointed. They are easy to haul and can be flight ready in under 5 minutes.
I am. Just emailed Bill about ordering it.
And it's not hauling it that concerns me. This will only be my 2nd plane. Granted my 1st/trainer was a Pulse125 w/ DLE20 but still this is a big jump. Thankfully I flew heli's first so using rudder come naturally to me.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 03:24 PM
Joined Sep 2011
112 Posts
These things are absolute pussy cats to fly. Even in a crosswind they control fine.Mine lands at a crawl i can only believe a full span cub will land slower.I am goin to get my decathlon today if all goes well.
Old Feb 18, 2012, 06:25 AM
Joined Apr 2008
70 Posts
Scott my buddies had to be returned twice in first few weeks. well might just try that Os 33
Old Feb 23, 2012, 04:33 AM
Joined Apr 2008
70 Posts
plane was picked up Friday when I looked the plane over the rudder was broke .I must it is one of the best looking arfs I have seen
Old Feb 23, 2012, 08:25 AM
Joined Sep 2011
112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladebender View Post
plane was picked up Friday when I looked the plane over the rudder was broke .I must it is one of the best looking arfs I have seen
Man that sux. Was the box damaged?
Old Feb 26, 2012, 04:36 PM
Joined Apr 2008
70 Posts
box looked fine but the carbord stips were torn loose so the fuse could move around.Can say bill will work with you fedex stinks
Old Mar 15, 2012, 03:53 PM
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2011
197 Posts
Do how's yours coming along? Ive got about an hour of work left to be ready for maiden. Just gotta finish the throttle linkage and button up the canister install and I'm ready to go.