HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 28, 2014, 02:42 PM
Run But Cant Hide US. ARMY
Mr.flyboy79's Avatar
Joined Apr 2012
517 Posts
My neighbor and I took our fox body Mustang's for a late evening cruise yesterday and we ended up at the Invasion of the helis event, he has been asking me about RC for a while so we needed some where to cruise to give the car some good open roads. It was a good drive down just Cruising with two foxes on 95 and some back roads was awesome. He enjoyed the event so much that he now want me to take him to HH to buy a small Heli and plane to learn and join the club.
Mr.flyboy79 is offline Find More Posts by Mr.flyboy79
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2014, 04:52 PM
amo ludibria ventis
PontiusPilate's Avatar
United States, VA, Chantilly
Joined Oct 2010
7,515 Posts
It's the Leesburg Airport Air Show. RC and then full scale.
PontiusPilate is offline Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2014, 05:37 PM
Registered User
ATC Chilli's Avatar
United States, VA, Purcellville
Joined Aug 2011
807 Posts
...
ATC Chilli is offline Find More Posts by ATC Chilli
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2014, 07:35 PM
Retreating Blade Stall
Arcturus97's Avatar
United States, VA, Woodbridge
Joined Apr 2011
3,296 Posts
Invasion of the Helis

Invasion of the Helis at FARCC this weekend was fantastic. We had 50 registered pilots, couple of pros the club brought in, lots of spectators on Saturday, flying under 2 sets of construction spotlights in the back field both nights, great raffle prizes, chicken dinner, and of course great fellowship & flying. I ran three contests in the backfield on Saturday afternoon: drag racing, sliding autorotations (winner skidded 88 feet on the ground after landing unpowered), and precision spot autorotation (winner got within one-half inch of the target pin in unpowered landing) - same guy, Raja, won both autorotation contests with his gasser heli. I camped out Friday night at the field. What a blast!
Arcturus97 is offline Find More Posts by Arcturus97
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2014, 07:37 PM
Retreating Blade Stall
Arcturus97's Avatar
United States, VA, Woodbridge
Joined Apr 2011
3,296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.flyboy79 View Post
My neighbor and I took our fox body Mustang's for a late evening cruise yesterday and we ended up at the Invasion of the helis event, he has been asking me about RC for a while so we needed some where to cruise to give the car some good open roads. It was a good drive down just Cruising with two foxes on 95 and some back roads was awesome. He enjoyed the event so much that he now want me to take him to HH to buy a small Heli and plane to learn and join the club.
Eric, good to see you last night. Best wishes and enjoy Germany!
Arcturus97 is offline Find More Posts by Arcturus97
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:18 AM
Run But Cant Hide US. ARMY
Mr.flyboy79's Avatar
Joined Apr 2012
517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus97 View Post
Eric, good to see you last night. Best wishes and enjoy Germany!
Thanks Mike, good to see you too my friend!
Mr.flyboy79 is offline Find More Posts by Mr.flyboy79
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
Flying is Freedom
Sky_Captain's Avatar
Annandale, VA
Joined Jul 2007
6,244 Posts
Hey guys, hope all is well.
If anyone is interested, I have a Twisted Hobbies Turbo Crack Beaver for sale. $50 with 4 servos installed. No motor, no esc. Plane is in like new condition.
Sky_Captain is offline Find More Posts by Sky_Captain
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Run But Cant Hide US. ARMY
Mr.flyboy79's Avatar
Joined Apr 2012
517 Posts
To let everyone know if you don't already know, RTL Fasteners is having a great deal.
http://rtlfasteners.com/RC/spo.html
Mr.flyboy79 is offline Find More Posts by Mr.flyboy79
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Fly it like you STOL it!
Endlesslag's Avatar
United States, FL, Daytona Beach
Joined Jan 2011
4,031 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Captain View Post
Hey guys, hope all is well.
If anyone is interested, I have a Twisted Hobbies Turbo Crack Beaver for sale. $50 with 4 servos installed. No motor, no esc. Plane is in like new condition.
Delivery to florida an option? Really would love one to fly down here!
good deal for someone!
Endlesslag is online now Find More Posts by Endlesslag
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion NOVA RC Park Flyers gixxernoob USA - District IV 24151 Yesterday 11:43 PM
Free to a nova scotia rc boat club MichaelDC Non R/C Items (FS/W) 0 Jun 22, 2011 01:56 PM
Discussion New rc shop ( RC nova loja ) rafatfe Portugal 0 Feb 28, 2009 10:49 AM
NoVa flyers? Mr_Bazball Electric Plane Talk 0 Jun 12, 2003 03:24 PM