Old Mar 05, 2016, 06:54 PM
Find More Posts by JaimeroJalapeno
Deaf but skilled!
United States, CA, Vista
Joined Jan 2016
60 Posts
Discussion
Flysky fs-i6, how do I?

Hello, I have got me a cable to use on my laptop. And trying to use it for flight simulator but am having hard time getting it work with the game? I have a flysky fs-i6, have been looking all over on web search for software downloads, etc with no luck. Any help would be appreciated!!
JaimeroJalapeno is offline Find More Posts by JaimeroJalapeno
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2016, 11:58 AM
Find More Posts by pressalltheknobs
Joined Jul 2015
458 Posts
I got it to work on Windows 7 with ClearView and PicaSim using the FlySky Sim cable...

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=65956

I think you can use other sim adapter cables but you can't use the FlySky data cable which is only used for firmware updates. The two cables use different output pins from the TX...

I don't have the i6 around at the moment to look to see what I did but the cable is the first confusion most people seem to run into. After that, it may just work if you use PicaSim which is free. You have to map the channels by seeing what moves what in the setup.

Possibly you will need to install a usb windows joystick driver but I think it just worked on Windows 7.

You only get 4 channels with the FlySky cable I think. You might be able to get more with other PPM to USB adapters.
pressalltheknobs is online now Find More Posts by pressalltheknobs
Old Mar 06, 2016, 01:31 PM
Find More Posts by Paul80
Joined Aug 2015
357 Posts
Yep Flightsim and Data cables are different. Although they can look the same, which is a pain when you have both

What cable did you get, got a link
Paul80 is offline Find More Posts by Paul80