Old Feb 15, 2016, 09:00 AM
Find More Posts by Major Geek
Chaplain
United States, GA, Snellville
Joined Apr 2015
543 Posts
Discussion
I Found this Old Glider

I've found a old power glider That I decided to buy, has some parts missing and I'm trying to find out who made it... It has a 59 inch wing span and a 28 inch fuselage including tail. The model has GROB one the wing and D-KHP on the fuselage. I found a company in Germany who's logo is on the wing, but they say they don't produce this model. (small language barrier) I asked them if they use to produce it and got the same answer. The glider looks just like what they manufacture... I'm trying to find the canopy, does anyone know anything about this bird. I'm posting photographs, Thank you a head of time for your help.
Major Geek is offline Find More Posts by Major Geek
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2016, 07:23 AM
Find More Posts by ghcrash
GH crash - I practice a lot
United States, OK, Bartlesville
Joined Oct 2011
150 Posts
What you have is a scale version of a Grob G-109 motor glider. But that is about all I can tell you.

AeroNaut makes a 1/6 scale version of the plane but I don't know about any smaller versions.
ghcrash is offline Find More Posts by ghcrash
Old Feb 16, 2016, 11:34 AM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
16,868 Posts
That canopy will not be easy to find unless you get lucky.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Feb 16, 2016, 11:40 AM
Find More Posts by patmcc
Northumberland, England
Joined Jan 2007
766 Posts
Here's a US stockist of your model.
patmcc is offline Find More Posts by patmcc