Old Jan 12, 2016, 12:48 PM
Find More Posts by Mike_Then
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
8,880 Posts
Discussion
Extreme Flight Electric Outlaw

A friend mentioned to me that Extreme Flight was coming out with an electric version of their Outlaw flying wing. I had forgotten about it until randomly coming across it this afternoon. Looks like they will be in stock sometime this month. I have a glow version that I converted to electric years ago and it's a blast to fly, but it's awful porky. I'm sure the electric version is much lighter and will therefore be much faster. Does anyone know if this is the same wingspan and size as the glow version?

http://extremeflightrc.com/Speed-Freak_c_31.html

Apologies if there is already a thread on this; I searched and didn't come up with anything.
Mike_Then is online now Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: F-14 resurrection
to remove ads between posts