HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 29, 2004, 09:42 PM
Vacaville, CA
Joined Feb 2004
17 Posts
Use first generation RealFlight program with USB??

Hello,

I have a question regarding the compatibility of my first generation version of RealFlight and the two new computers in the house which unfortunately, don't have game port connection -they both use USB ports.

I've searched the archives for a similar thread, but can't locate anything, so I'm hoping I can get some advice from the group.

I went to Radio Shack this afternoon and found a gameport to USB adapter- then discovered that I can't seem to to get the computer/RealFlight to recognize the simulator radio's dual gimbals.

I'd really like to use the existing program/sim device I have (it's already paid for) instead of paying for another updated Realflight.. Can anybody offer any advise on using the older version RealFlight with newer computers using XP and USB ports?? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Mike
Mike_k6mw is offline Find More Posts by Mike_k6mw
to remove ads between posts