HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: Bad etiquette to remove feedback if one didn't receive one in return?
no 2 25.00%
yes 6 75.00%
maybe 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:39 PM
I'm New
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2012
712 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Discussion
How's the weather over there?

How's the weather everyone?
unfaix is offline Find More Posts by unfaix
Last edited by unfaix; Feb 08, 2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: changed topic :)
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:53 PM
# Scale is a way of life
United States, OH, Avon Lake
Joined Apr 2010
1,554 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
So you're thinking about deleting something you left because you didn't receive it in return..That seams Petty to me, I've left dozens and not received in return. No skin off my nose.

Poor Etiquette??? If you're asking the question,, I say that gives you the answer
scale_only is online now Find More Posts by scale_only
Old Feb 08, 2013, 02:39 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Absolutely wrong, in my opinion. Feedback is based on the transaction...not whether or not the seller/buyer gives you feedback in return. A person submitting feedback (or not) has no impact on whether or not they are a trustworthy person to do business with.
ClosedAccount is offline Find More Posts by ClosedAccount
Old Feb 08, 2013, 02:46 PM
North of the Golden Gate
Joined Sep 2004
267 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
How about sending a pleasant note to the seller mentioning that you have left him feedback - and that you would appreciate it if he would leave you feedback in return?
silvaire is offline Find More Posts by silvaire
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:05 PM
I'm New
Joined Mar 2012
712 Posts
Well, I know where you guys are coming from. But just saying, if what you were stating out with Zero feedback and someone took a chance on you, then left no feedback.

So even though your transaction were positive, no one would know. And you're still left with zero feedback.

I've sent note. the communication was good before, during, but not after. Oh well, I got my stuff.
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:07 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfaix View Post
Well, I know where you guys are coming from. But just saying, if what you were stating out with Zero feedback and someone took a chance on you, then left no feedback.

So even though your transaction were positive, no one would know. And you're still left with zero feedback.

I've sent note. the communication was good before, during, but not after. Oh well, I got my stuff.
Leaving feedback isn't a requirement here.
ClosedAccount is offline Find More Posts by ClosedAccount
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:08 PM
Team Haiyin & Team HeliOption
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Aug 2011
187 Posts
Trader Rating: 82
I think I would let it go and make this thread go away before it goes south like so many before.
Don't sweat the small stuff, and besides maybe the other party is not as happy as one might think and decided to pass on the feedback. Count yourself lucky and proceed on with life.
Mahu is offline Find More Posts by Mahu
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:09 PM
I'm New
Joined Mar 2012
712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by {}{steve}{} View Post
Leaving feedback isn't a requirement here.
That's why it would be nice.
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:09 PM
I'm New
Joined Mar 2012
712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahu View Post
I think I would let it go and make this thread go away before it goes south like so many before.
Don't sweat the small stuff, and besides maybe the other party is not as happy as one might think and decided to pass on the feedback. Count yourself lucky and proceed on with life.
how do i kill this thread?
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:11 PM
Addiction Defined
United States, CA, Simi Valley
Joined Nov 2011
290 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfaix View Post
how do i kill this thread?
At the bottom..... hit , close thread.