HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2013, 11:06 AM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,859 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by typeRA View Post
To be at the president's party you have to be on the guest list. Tareq And Michaele Salahi were at the president's party. So , that means they have to have been on the guest list or they never would have been allowed into the party.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_371336.html
Most excellent shaming... well done.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:18 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGNUT View Post
yeah sure, i've brought up the "natural born citizen" thing before but that's the one thing in the constitution the right doesn't seem to support.
BS.

Where is that happening?
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:22 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,269 Posts
Quote:
yeah sure, i've brought up the "natural born citizen" thing before but that's the one thing in the constitution the right doesn't seem to support.
Actually, McCain is the counter example that disproves your point.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/sres511/text
madsci_guy is offline Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:29 PM
Custom Crasher
USA, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Jan 2010
757 Posts
Run Henny Penny Run!!

The Karl Rove patrol could not get it right if it slapped them in the face, even when faced with the facts they asked it to be rechecked and when still found wrong they claim they are right and then go off to a corner to console the other non believers!
lowkeylaidback is offline Find More Posts by lowkeylaidback
Last edited by lowkeylaidback; Feb 01, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 03:08 PM
supreme being of leisure
Tel Aviv, Israel
Joined Jul 2004
2,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
BS.

Where is that happening?
oh please, every birther thread brings up the "natural born citizen" clause and its "expert" interpretation.
ZAGNUT is offline Find More Posts by ZAGNUT
Old Feb 01, 2013, 03:25 PM
supreme being of leisure
Tel Aviv, Israel
Joined Jul 2004
2,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
Actually, McCain is the counter example that disproves your point.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/sres511/text
no, mccain gets an easy pass because his parents were in the canal zone and both were american.

the few that are willing to accept that "natural born" has nothing to do with were you were born lean on the fact that his father was not a US citizen. i was born abroad to an american mother and non-american father and am a "natural born citizen"...says so on some document i have from the state department.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 04:25 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
oh please, every birther thread brings up the "natural born citizen" clause and its "expert" interpretation.
Oh, please, then you should be able to cite examples and how many are what you actually claim they are....
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:05 PM
supreme being of leisure
Tel Aviv, Israel
Joined Jul 2004
2,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Oh, please, then you should be able to cite examples and how many are what you actually claim they are....
simple search of LTUP will find you numerous examples, probably even threads you've taken part in, i have better things to do.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:06 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,269 Posts
Well that settles the issue, then.
madsci_guy is offline Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Feb 01, 2013, 06:07 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
simple search of LTUP will find you numerous examples, probably even threads you've taken part in, i have better things to do.
It isn't my claim...... It is your claim.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 06:48 PM
supreme being of leisure
Tel Aviv, Israel
Joined Jul 2004
2,048 Posts
ok, knock yourself out and see how many of the resident LTUP rightards equate "natural born citizen" to being born on US soil:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...red+by+license
Old Feb 01, 2013, 06:49 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Nope, not my claim. It is yours to support, not mine.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 06:36 PM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,906 Posts
Actually of the listed charges in the original link, his birth cerificate, and/or whether he was born in the usa, or whether he is considered natural born, is the least of them imo. Personally I don't really care. What bothers me more is why so many people are willing to ignore the other charges. Considering his efforts to conceal his past, if that doesn't give you pause, you are just a cheerleader and really need to examine what it is that's important to you. Does the rule of law matter at all? Or just having your team win? Because if it's the latter, your wins will be fleeting. Since the same path created by those that ignore the law for their own gain can be taken by others. And maybe next time those people will have ideals and beliefs counter to your own. Without law there is no "ends", no protection of any victory.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old Feb 02, 2013, 07:24 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Aug 2007
108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet View Post
Its amazing Obama supporters just blow off any questions as to Obama,s having been or not been born here etc. Kinda like they blow off,ignore, and/ or take failures as successes. While I am not a birther, I do have questions about Obama, he most certainly is somewhat of an enigma.
What we blow off are the endless conspiracy theories from those who won't/don't/can't accept every official account of where he was documented as born.

Some need to move past their ingrained hatred.
Pipemajor is offline Find More Posts by Pipemajor
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:54 PM
dusty bible = dirty life
Oklahoma City OK USA Where fakts still exist even if they are ignored
Joined Aug 2000
2,770 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor View Post
Some need to move past their ingrained hatred.
Ingrained hatered is not the issue. The issue, that the out of nowhere candidate that promised the most transparent government ever, has done everything in his power to be the least transparent President ever.

How does a middle income drug using kid from Hawaii, with no apparent means of support and supposedly mediocre grades make it into one of the most expensive limited access universities in the country?

How does the same college student travel around the world with no record of him having a US passport?

Then there's the interesting oddity of a SSAN from a state he's never lived in.

They are just simple concerns. Things that if you had nothing to hide you'd of answered and moved on 6 years ago. But no, the never waste a good crisis administration just keeps fanning the flames.
Majortomski is offline Find More Posts by Majortomski
Last edited by Majortomski; Feb 03, 2013 at 01:50 PM.