HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 04, 2014, 05:09 PM
Too many numbers
United States, IL, Lake in the Hills
Joined Oct 2010
1,811 Posts
Discussion
Micro Beast to Micro Sbach swap?

I've had two micro beasts so far, and loved both of them. My first one was the original without gyro, which had more power and I liked better, but both are great. Problem is, my first one died due to an ill-fated loop into my garage, and my second landed under my 6 year old's foot. Both crashes destroyed the wings. I bought the replacement wings, but they are impossible to install with all the little plastic "wires". I just can't do it with my fat sausage fingers...

So I was thinking of getting the fuselage, wing and tail replacement parts for the Sbach 342 micro and just putting my micro beast motor, servos, etc. in it. The sbach parts come with horns and pushrods, and appear to use the same gear as the beast. Has anyone done this? Thanks.
c131frdave is offline Find More Posts by c131frdave
to remove ads between posts