HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Jim Varley, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:32 PM
Registered Airplane Offender
Scottsdale, Arizona
Joined Jun 2006
4,995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsworthy View Post
GEE looks like I am not the only one here with "Personality"
Oh HECK ya, good friend!
greenseaships is offline Find More Posts by greenseaships
Last edited by greenseaships; Jan 26, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2013, 07:14 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,458 Posts
According to the news yesterday was the 7th wettest day for January in Phoenix history. I will be out flying for a while this morning but head back to California sunshine about 10:00. I think next year, the tenth year, we will get great weather! Now the locust may be another matter but they will wait for spring training.
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:44 AM
Scottsdale, Arizona
Joined Jun 2006
4,995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heer View Post
According to the news yesterday was the 7th wettest day for January in Phoenix history. I will be out flying for a while this morning but head back to California sunshine about 10:00. I think next year, the tenth year, we will get great weather! Now the locust may be another matter but they will wait for spring training.
Like I said, I am taking the lessons of the last 2 years into account-

Next year, I will bring something to do whether it is rainy or windy! Just in case.
Last edited by greenseaships; Jan 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 04:44 PM
Professional Crash Landing Pil
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Dec 2012
3 Posts
I wanted to say thanks to everyone that put on the festival. This was my first time and it was a good one. Got to fly a bunch today look forward to next year. Very nice flying field. Also got a new Speedo and Charger in the raffle so thanks to the vendors who donated.
Lyle Lamb
AZLamb78 is offline Find More Posts by AZLamb78
Old Jan 27, 2013, 05:38 PM
"Thumbs"
Gilbert, Arizona
Joined Jan 2007
1,163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLamb78 View Post
I wanted to say thanks to everyone that put on the festival. This was my first time and it was a good one. Got to fly a bunch today look forward to next year. Very nice flying field. Also got a new Speedo and Charger in the raffle so thanks to the vendors who donated.
Lyle Lamb
I know it was raining quite a bit on Saturday..... but I think swimming in the Speedo is not allowed at our field!! Besides...what will it do to our eyes!

See you next year!!
Quiet E. Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Quiet E. Flyer
Old Jan 27, 2013, 06:51 PM
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Feb 2010
3,525 Posts
Had a great time, tons of flying, nice raffle prize, good food. Thanks !
12345 is offline Find More Posts by 12345
Old Jan 27, 2013, 09:25 PM
Neophyte hacker
Albuquerque, NM USA
Joined Sep 2003
15,743 Posts
It was a good weekend of fun, despite the rain. Am sorry for the low income for the club, but it was still a nice fly in. Had the best flight early Sunday.

And here's a vote for the food vendor that was there. Great food and nice people.
portablevcb is offline Find More Posts by portablevcb
Old Jan 29, 2013, 06:09 PM
Joined Dec 2012
21 Posts
had a great time at AEF with pilots and visitors... the rain shorten the days, but it surely did not dampen the spirits. Great job club members. See you guys next year!

Remember to support your local hobby shops!

ROC Battery
ROC Battery is offline Find More Posts by ROC Battery
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:42 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,458 Posts
I have turned in my annual opus on the event and it should be up in the next few days. This year I featured the photos of Phil Todd. Videos are on You Tube so they are ready to view. I hope to be back next year for the tenth annual. Remember to come to the Tilted Kilt on Thursday night. Mike Heer
Remember that Pat is my "Wing man" for the event.
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 02, 2013, 07:18 PM
Scottsdale, Arizona
Joined Jun 2006
4,995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heer View Post
I have turned in my annual opus on the event and it should be up in the next few days. This year I featured the photos of Phil Todd. Videos are on You Tube so they are ready to view. I hope to be back next year for the tenth annual. Remember to come to the Tilted Kilt on Thursday night. Mike Heer
Remember that Pat is my "Wing man" for the event.
Great to see you again Mike! I will be having something truly spectacular for next year's event. Bring empty memory cards.

Barrett