SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Joined Nov 2011
1,436 Posts
Thank you Nom ! What happened in Quebec and in Ottawa were cowardly acts that were praised by extreamists. These people cheap-shoted or blind-sided our military personel-these extreamists do not have the guts to meet us Canadians on the field man for man and rifle for rife. Believe me gents I am no war mongerer-but we Canadians-when pissed-off make un-believably tough soldiers.-Three great flights with my e-flite hurricane this evening at dusk. Greased all three landings-gotta love when that happens.
kevin whitesell is offline Find More Posts by kevin whitesell
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kevin whitesell; Today at 12:19 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 04:54 AM
Joined Oct 2008
203 Posts
damn...never thought about a down wind stall....ive given it to my friend to have a look at...it looks repairable...but the motor shaft looks bent....i do have a spare hurricane that i bought when they went reduced... new in box...but was hoping i wouldnt have to use it yet...as this plane is discountinued its becomes more of a collecters item....and it looks great up on the wall
DARKANGEL1 is offline Find More Posts by DARKANGEL1
Old Today, 04:15 PM
Love the Stinger 64
United States, WY, Cheyenne
Joined Jun 2011
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKANGEL1 View Post
damn...never thought about a down wind stall....ive given it to my friend to have a look at...it looks repairable...but the motor shaft looks bent....i do have a spare hurricane that i bought when they went reduced... new in box...but was hoping i wouldnt have to use it yet...as this plane is discountinued its becomes more of a collecters item....and it looks great up on the wall
I would not open that box yet. Fix her up. Hot water treatment and glue etc. If all you need is a new shaft. I would go for repairs. Mine has been in some pretty horrendous crashes as of late and she is all glued back together, my flaps are inop but try finding a wing set.
Looking forward to reading what you decide to do
Fishbonez5670 is online now Find More Posts by Fishbonez5670
Old Today, 04:20 PM
nom
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Mar 2011
1,819 Posts
I agree with Fishbonez, you will want to try to resist the urge of using parts from your spare as they are scarce if not gone!
nom is online now Find More Posts by nom