HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 26, 2013, 07:11 AM
Custom quad builder
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
I'm glad you two got to meet up and do some flying sorry to here about the rain tho maybe next time no rain I'm also glad you like the frame
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2013, 09:23 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
497 Posts
Thnks to you tech & Cam, who without coming up with radical designs, we wouldn't have come pass these pages...lol! It was drizzling but we didn't push it as a wet FC and electronics isn't a good idea. Besides, if any crashes, and one would have to strip motors and whatever else to clear out mud!

Charging up the video cam, so when it's a good day and we're together, we will shoot some vid. Time to go dig out my LED's to solder up some eyeballs for the Black Widow..hehe
timatworksg is offline Find More Posts by timatworksg
Old Jun 20, 2013, 11:30 PM
Custom quad builder
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
New build
THE BLACK WIDOW (2 min 11 sec)
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Old Jun 21, 2013, 02:26 AM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
497 Posts
Nice flying there tech! Yes it does get hidden within the backdrop of the trees. I've gone there too many times...lol!
Video on mine has been slow, so sorry about that. Been busy with work and now the haze situation in Singapore has worsened (due to bush fires in Indonesia), it's at a level where outdoor activities is hazardous! seems clearer today but you can pretty much still smell the ash and burnt grass in the air! PSI of the air is averaging 300+ which isn't good all around! Worst we had ever since.

On a side note, added some small LEDs on the rear and front end of the widow. Nothing fancy, just spot bulbs for some minor decor. No long strips.The KK2 with 1.6 has made the widow snappy and very sport like now! Which I find awesome! Seems to have done it justice really.
I see a V-tail in the works!!??!!?? yum yum! Very interested! A quad with yaw authority is always nice!!
Till then, will get a vid once it's easier to breath here..haha! Take care Mike!
timatworksg is offline Find More Posts by timatworksg