New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 03, 2015, 08:22 PM
Find More Posts by Slightest
Joined Apr 2015
1 Posts
Help!
Battery connector help

Hey guys, this is probably a longshot but I didn't know of a better place to ask this than a RC based forum.. I'm currently 3D printing a battery mount for my camera and need to buy spring battery connectors for it. These are what I need, more specifically this two pronged one.

I can find a lot of sites like this one that have them, but they are mass quantities from oversea's, with even samples taking a month to get. Does anyone here know of a place to order a small quantity of these?

Thanks a lot if anyone has any ideas!
Slightest is offline Find More Posts by Slightest
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 04, 2015, 01:14 AM
Find More Posts by MaydayMayday
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined Jul 2011
962 Posts
Maybe you should ask on a 3D PRINTER forum and not in the middle of a random sub forum labeled "3D"

Go ask on the Maker's forum, or ask the company that tells you "have" to be using THAT specific connector.
MaydayMayday is online now Find More Posts by MaydayMayday