New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 06, 2015, 07:47 AM
Find More Posts by akawings
Joined Aug 2013
4 Posts
Discussion
Found a new DJI distributor in Raleigh

Talking to some people at my local hobby field in Raleigh (Dix Field) i found out that theirs a direct DJI distributor right around the corner.
if your near Raleigh their at 533 pylon drive near the fairgrounds, its called benchmark tool and supply
http://www.benchmarksupply.com

The guys there were pretty cool and i had met one of them a couple years ago at the field. they had an inspire there to which was awesome to see in person finally
akawings is offline Find More Posts by akawings
to remove ads between posts