Old Today, 10:11 AM
Find More Posts by xviper
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
7,560 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarHopper44 View Post
I thought that's the fwipper.

If the gear doesn't come down for some reason, it'll come down on the fwipper.
The fwipper will dig in, fwip the pwane over on its back, thereby pwotecting the nose.

Keeps the beak out of the cweek.
xviper is online now Find More Posts by xviper
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:02 PM
Find More Posts by r/cdawg
Grandville, MI
Joined Dec 2003
2,270 Posts
Hey guys, I've got about a dozen flights on my Stinger and on my last landing I hit a little hard and knocked the left landing gear off. The gear is fine and just needs to be re-glued back in place. What glue is everyone using to re-glue the gear? I did a search and read many posts citing a similar occurrence but I couldn't find one that specified a certain glue that was used.
r/cdawg is offline Find More Posts by r/cdawg
Old Today, 08:50 PM
Find More Posts by fishface5
United States, NE, Lincoln
Joined Oct 2014
466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r/cdawg View Post
Hey guys, I've got about a dozen flights on my Stinger and on my last landing I hit a little hard and knocked the left landing gear off. The gear is fine and just needs to be re-glued back in place. What glue is everyone using to re-glue the gear? I did a search and read many posts citing a similar occurrence but I couldn't find one that specified a certain glue that was used.
i use either foam tac or 5 min epoxy
fishface5 is online now Find More Posts by fishface5