New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 05, 2015, 05:38 PM
Find More Posts by michaelbwa
Joined Jan 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Pay 'N Pak is Back!

1973-1974 National Champion Pay 'N Pak scale model RC thunder boat. Purchased this Dumas Boat's kit in 1983, started the project and shelved it in the attic before it ever hit the water. 31 year later, it's finished! This 30" mahogany and birch masterpiece includes the original K&B .20 cu in engine and Futaba two channel RC equipment. Shout out to Joe Monohan at 707 Specialties who rebuilt the engine with the upmost care. Let me know what you think!
michaelbwa is offline Find More Posts by michaelbwa
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Find More Posts by circuitfxr
Resistance is futile
United States, FL, Wildwood
Joined Jul 2005
1,313 Posts
This brings back memories! This was the first rc boat kit I built. Mine never saw water under my ownership. I sold her to my electronics teacher. He proceeded to race her in local races and won.

Boy I wish I could go back get her back. Nice job on your build and finish. Send us some action shots when she is water bound!
circuitfxr is offline Find More Posts by circuitfxr
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Wall-E goes flying