New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Sleepyc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 03, 2015, 10:22 AM
Find More Posts by HarrierFan
United States, PA, Pennsburg
Joined Jan 2010
16 Posts
I just got an email stating that my bug is shipped!

I did not want to pay for the FedEx (~$150-$300) so it is going to be a few days. As soon as I get it I will let you all know.

Cheers
HF
HarrierFan is offline Find More Posts by HarrierFan
Old Jul 03, 2015, 12:01 PM
Find More Posts by muscleflex
Leeds, UK
Joined Nov 2004
1,957 Posts
If any of you get bored of yours and want to sell - just let me know!
muscleflex is offline Find More Posts by muscleflex
Old Jul 03, 2015, 08:19 PM
Find More Posts by HarrierFan
United States, PA, Pennsburg
Joined Jan 2010
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLeaves View Post
From their facebook page:
. . .With regards to the controller app, there is no downloadable app and this is one of the best parts about it. The "app" is web-based and works on practically any device that has a web-browser. . .
first they say it is an app for IOS and Android, then they say it is HTML in the bug via a hot spot!? How is that going to be able to run scripts? Do you think the scripts will still come from the web via the smartphone?

HarrierFan is offline Find More Posts by HarrierFan
Old Jul 04, 2015, 12:02 AM
Find More Posts by DeadLeaves
FPV noob
Australia, NSW, Bywong
Joined Oct 2011
55 Posts
Yeah, it sounds like the control interface is part of the firmware, not a separate program.

Looking back at the blog about the "Controller app" they definitely have a scripts folder, I assume you will be able to download them from the net to the robot. It was mentioned that you could make your own scripts, but I haven't seen how that whole process works.

Hopefully you'll be the first person to actually fill us in as to how the control side of things work.
DeadLeaves is offline Find More Posts by DeadLeaves