HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2013, 09:30 PM
Joined Dec 2012
42 Posts
Discussion
Twin 70 mm f18 motor problem. CSR Nancy, you replied on FB, why not everywhere else??

Going down through the facebook posts on your page, i see that you guys reply to the people that are ready to spend money, but not those that already have and have an issue? I spent $400 on an f18, and STILL havnt gotten an email back.. Ive done everything i was asked, and was told a new motor and esc were going to be the requested replacement for me... That was 3 weeks ago... What the hell banana hobby! Im on an online podcast show with thousands, or tens of thousands of listeners! Im also a sponsored heli pilot, who is around LOTS of people all the time, and you guys are really going to be this careless? Ill be sure NOONE i talk to EVER orders ANYTHING from you guys!!

At first i was told it would be taken care of, and Nancy replied quickly too me on Facebook, and i thought "great, maybe they have stepped up their customer service" However i was quickly proven wrong. I see that the replacement motor is out of stock, could you guys maybe just say that? Give me an update?? Im considering ordering two new motors for this plane, even though i shouldnt have to!

For those who dont know, i spent almost $400 on a PNP twin 70mm F18, and found out on the maiden attempt that one of the motors was faulty. Here is the youtube link to what happened. I taxied it back to find out that when i gave anything over 25% throttle, the right motor would squeal and pour smoke out of the vent. PLEASE SEND A NEW MOTOR BH! I love this plane, but hate that all i can do is look at it!

Banana Hobby Twin 70MM F18 (0 min 45 sec)
Eeeeky20 is offline Find More Posts by Eeeeky20
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2013, 06:46 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Good afternoon Zach.

I sincerely apologize, but may you provide me with the order number once again.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Feb 12, 2013, 06:53 PM
Joined Dec 2012
42 Posts
Zach?! My name is aeryk! I was sent a motor, the WRONG motor, which also had a problem and destroyed the plane.. DEFINITELY NEVER buying another BH product.
Eeeeky20 is offline Find More Posts by Eeeeky20