SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by HawkerTyphoon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 21, 2011, 03:41 PM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,846 Posts
Discussion
Parkzone UM T-28 * Now With Video! *

I have been looking at one of these for a while. When the Corsair came out I wanted that instead, but after reading some reviews and talking to the guy at the hobby shop, I settled on the T-28.

Now that these little airplanes are less than $100, I figured why not. I have flown the micro helicopters and have been very impressed, so I hope the T-28 lives up to my expectations as well. I am a little nervous because it is so small and seems rather delicate. The wind is currently pretty strong and gusty, so hopefully the evening when things calm down I can give this airplane its maiden flight.

Parkzone UM T-28 (2 min 6 sec)

HT
HawkerTyphoon is offline Find More Posts by HawkerTyphoon
Last edited by HawkerTyphoon; May 24, 2011 at 01:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts