Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:30 AM
United States, MN, White Bear Lake
Joined Aug 2011
113 Posts
Joint Club Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windependence View Post
Hi Bill,

I have begun talking with Dean about the possibility of doing a joint club event this summer. He and I have worked out some of the bigger ideas and I am hopeful that it will happen. If it does, it will be a team event with teams being made up of a member from each group. Your Riser 100 would be a great plane to use for this event.

Wayne
I'm hoping it will happen as well Wayne, it would be a lot of fun to get a large group together! Wayne and I are keeping the focus on fun and mentoring, I hope we don't have to twist anyone's arm too hard to join in the fun!

Details to follow!

-Dean
mndlg is offline Find More Posts by mndlg
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:32 AM
Joined Mar 2011
55 Posts
Hi Wayne, I have been very impressed how well your 2 meter Riser flies and would expect a larger one to fly even better. I had considered adding electric motor but decided I will build it close to stock except adding some carbon in the wing.

Bill Kuhl
ScienceGuyOrg is offline Find More Posts by ScienceGuyOrg
Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:34 AM
Making wood fly since 2007
USA, MN, Rochester
Joined Mar 2008
2,608 Posts
Good morning Dean,

I am still trying to think of a catchy name for this event. When I have that Ah-ha moment I will let you know.

Wayne
Windependence is offline Find More Posts by Windependence
Old Jan 29, 2015, 03:45 PM
Making wood fly since 2007
USA, MN, Rochester
Joined Mar 2008
2,608 Posts
Dean, I bumped into this thread and thought you might be able to offer some insight. It is a guy in the Metro area looking to see what a DLG can do before he buys one. Who knows, it might turn out to be another contest attendee.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...0#post30631243

Wayne
Windependence is offline Find More Posts by Windependence
Old Jan 29, 2015, 03:55 PM
United States, MN, White Bear Lake
Joined Aug 2011
113 Posts
Thanks Wayne, I responded.

-Dean
mndlg is offline Find More Posts by mndlg