Old Mar 08, 2013, 07:25 AM
last of the sixties kids..
New Zealand, Northland, Whangarei
Joined Jan 2013
498 Posts
Discussion
Skyartec recommended suppliers???

Hi there Skyartec

Unfortunately I have had a v bad experience with a much pushed and represented mail order company on RCgroups - Banggood. They have my money, their website said all parts were in stock, but It seems that is not actually true.
So my Wasp Nano and spares are not going to arrive because Banggood don't have them, although they have my money. By deception I might add..

Can you recommend a supplier in AUS or NZ please? Or If I buy direct do I have some sort of guarantee that you'll send me the item. Not just keep my money for a few weeks, fob me off about it and then declare 'it's not in stock would you like a refund?'

I think you should pull your products from Banggood - they give you their very bad name IMO
Cannafish is offline Find More Posts by Cannafish
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2013, 08:29 PM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
833 Posts
Reliable Dealers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannafish View Post
Hi there Skyartec

Unfortunately I have had a v bad experience with a much pushed and represented mail order company on RCgroups - Banggood. They have my money, their website said all parts were in stock, but It seems that is not actually true.
So my Wasp Nano and spares are not going to arrive because Banggood don't have them, although they have my money. By deception I might add..

Can you recommend a supplier in AUS or NZ please? Or If I buy direct do I have some sort of guarantee that you'll send me the item. Not just keep my money for a few weeks, fob me off about it and then declare 'it's not in stock would you like a refund?'

I think you should pull your products from Banggood - they give you their very bad name IMO
A very fast way to locate reliable dealers is either at the bottom of the Main Page at Skyartec.com OR using the Distributor Link on the menu at top of the Skyartec.com website.

Hope this helps

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 08, 2013, 08:46 PM
last of the sixties kids..
New Zealand, Northland, Whangarei
Joined Jan 2013
498 Posts
Thank you for your reply Max.

I think I would prefer peace of mind rather than silly cheap prices.. Going to investigate becoming a customer of yours.
Cannafish is offline Find More Posts by Cannafish
Last edited by Cannafish; Mar 10, 2013 at 06:46 AM. Reason: additional info