HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:55 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Lol!!!!

You have to have read some of the vendor forums and be James Bond just to navigate through all the BS on this site and figure out who is who in this bundle of shady character's and sheisty business men.And for the last time I am not a paid employee for any company.Im a 30 yr old countertop worker from Lancaster PA!That's right home of the Amish if you need more proof!!!!!
HighintheSky11 is offline Find More Posts by HighintheSky11
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:14 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
What the ****!

I've only been in this hobby for about 6 months and I already know about the Easytiger/HSW/BH feud!All you guy's need to give it a break and just let your service and REAL customer reviews speak for themselves.If you guy's spent half the time you do bashing each other,and focused it on making your services better,we wouldn't have to deal with all this BS.I'll let everyone know how my order for Su-34's turn's out.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
I'll be teaching a Master Class In Advanced Shilling at NYU's School Of Continuing Education in the spring. It's $350, join now, attendance is limited.

At this point, I would like someone (Maybe knlken?) to put up a post that reads like this:
"Wow, I just stumbled across this thread by accident...I happened to have taken the Master Class In Advanced Shilling and it was the BEST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE! It was fantastic!"
That's how it's done, you know? Somebody please post that, but make it look all innocent, don't let anybody know you were told to post it.
squidgy is offline Find More Posts by squidgy
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:18 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
I wouldn't go any further with posting more than the city your from on here if even that. There's some guys that's been threatened and everything else on here. It's your freedom to do what you like though! I'm a fun person when someone threatens me though lol. One thing I believe in is if your going to talk the talk then walk the walk and so far talk is the only thing HSW is good at. I'll do the popcorn for you -->

Ken
knlken is offline Find More Posts by knlken
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:20 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgy View Post
I'll be teaching a Master Class In Advanced Shilling at NYU's School Of Continuing Education in the spring. It's $350, join now, attendance is limited.

At this point, I would like someone (Maybe knlken?) to put up a post that reads like this:
"Wow, I just stumbled across this thread by accident...I happened to have taken the Master Class In Advanced Shilling and it was the BEST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE! It was fantastic!"
That's how it's done, you know? Somebody please post that, but make it look all innocent, don't let anybody know you were told to post it.
Does the course come with a free airplane?
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:35 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Wow!!! Really?

Is that a threat!!! Funny how serious some people take this hobby. How about you come to my house and we'll throw down,over what I'm not sure. It's funny how you try to criticize someone for supposedly shilling, while at the same time trying to get someone to shill for you easytiger!I don't know either of you personally, but both of you sound like some crazy douchebags!! Lighten up
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:35 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
Before anyone gets confused I don't want a darn free airplane lol. It's just amazing what an hooker would do for a couple bucks is all I'm saying. Oh I'm no hooker either lol. Ya know what I mean. Time for me to shut this computer down and go to bed.

Ken
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:41 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighintheSky11 View Post
Is that a threat!!! Funny how serious some people take this hobby. How about you come to my house and we'll throw down,over what I'm not sure. It's funny how you try to criticize someone for supposedly shilling, while at the same time trying to get someone to shill for you easytiger!I don't know either of you personally, but both of you sound like some crazy douchebags!! Lighten up
What I hope you don't think I'm threatening you lol. You were talking about posting all your personal info and I don't think thats an good idea with all the crap that goes on on the net. I've been called worse than douchebag so that makes me feel a little better now taking a step above my previous class Goodnight lol

Ken
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:44 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
Quote:
Is that a threat!!! Funny how serious some people take this hobby. How about you come to my house and we'll throw down,over what I'm not sure.
Is this statement toward me?
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:54 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Forgetaboutit!

Sorry must have read your post wrong.Can't believe some people get angry over this hobby. It's supposed to be entertainment. I sure hope the situation where people were threatened was between competing companies with large sums of $$$$ involved,otherwise what a f*****g waste of time!!Just curious do you know any of these guy's personally or have you dealt with any of them before.New to hobby and could use some website suggestions without all the BS.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 11:01 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
Quote:
Sorry must have read your post wrong.Can't believe some people get angry over this hobby. It's supposed to be entertainment. I sure hope the situation where people were threatened was between competing companies with large sums of $$$$ involved,otherwise what a f*****g waste of time!!Just curious do you know any of these guy's personally or have you dealt with any of them before.New to hobby and could use some website suggestions without all the BS.
No Problem, I think we all have done it!!! I live less than an hour away from you so maybe in spring or summer if you need any help the douchebag will give you some help if you like. Here's a post with a couple good vendors. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=196

Ken
Old Dec 01, 2010, 11:11 PM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
873 Posts
Banana Hobby.....run for your life...........

Quote:
Yort69 is offline Find More Posts by Yort69
Old Dec 02, 2010, 07:22 AM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Thanks!

I appreciate it knlken. Hey man, what are the limit's when flying these things as far as weather/temperature goes?I wouldn't attempt to fly in strong winds but how about on cold/cloudy Pennsylvania morning?
Old Dec 02, 2010, 07:48 AM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
So far so good!

Yort, I personally have only dealt with BH twice,once for my Starmax A-10 with no complaints.I'm currently waiting for a main wing section from them.My tracking info told me it would ship in 2-3 days.That was 4 days ago. I really don't understand why most company's aren't more specific.I really don't care how long it's going to take as long as they tell me upfront.Whoever figures out this precise business formula will be a happy(semi-rich) man! BTW not that anyone cares but I believe I am supposed to be recieving my Su-34 RTF and airframe either tomorrow or within the next few day's About 2 to 2 and a half weeks from my original order date.I can't complain!!! Just a sidenote for all the douchebags,thieves,shillers,and shady character's out there, this is a REAL customer's opinion and thought's. Which by the way is what this site is supposed to be about. Don't post here if you don't have any helpful info or are just here for hidden agenda's!!! Applause..... Anyone???(crickets chirping)LOL
Old Dec 02, 2010, 08:17 AM
Stay thirsty my friends.
Tosev 3
Joined Feb 2003
1,032 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgy View Post

I got ya' back on this.

I buy from ETM and have never had any problem with orders, except, there was a crease on the front of one of the boxes. They made it right by sending me a new box!

DRJ
Graduate magna cum laude 2010 class of ETM shiller's science program.

I still think we need a shiller's forum. It would (or should) be the most active forum on the site. We need to put it in the foamy EDF section as maybe a sub-forum.
DR. JOY is offline Find More Posts by DR. JOY
Last edited by DR. JOY; Dec 02, 2010 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Spelling
Closed Thread