New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Find More Posts by wmetcalf
United States, NM, Santa Fe
Joined Nov 2009
397 Posts
Discussion
What should my next airplane be?

One of the most frequently asked questions on this forum, "what plane should I buy next," might be handily answered in this video.

Though made to demo the Fun Cub for my family, and in spite of the fact that the aerobatics skills of this old half-blind dog won't impress many, this video demonstrates the pleasant experience that can be had with a big sky and a small airplane.

For anyone with a little aileron experience, the well-known Multiplex Fun Cub can be an excellent choice for a great flying all-around sport airplane, that has become the favorite of many a pilot.

It's size makes for easy flying and it's tough foam construction can survive some mighty blows, and live again to fly another day.

While it is actually a "kit" it is easy to build, and can mount a wide range of power systems. It is also frequently used as an FPV platform. The Fun Cub forum has enough helpful material to keep you reading for weeks!

The plane you see here is modestly powered with a .10 class motor to keep it light. It has suffered several major crashes, and has been repaired and modified several times. She's not as handsome as she once was, but she just refuses to die. You'll love it.

Everyone Needs a Fun Cub (3 min 10 sec)
wmetcalf is offline Find More Posts by wmetcalf
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Find More Posts by papadwight
United States, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Apr 2013
1,193 Posts
I sure many of us would love to have that plane, looks like the perfect plane, on the perfect day, and at a great field to fly at. And that's better good flying to me. I watched every min of your video there are many I am out after 30 sec. Your right ever body needs's a fun cub.
papadwight is online now Find More Posts by papadwight
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Grass Take Off And Landing
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Find More Posts by Sarge707
United States, CT, Southington
Joined Apr 2008
337 Posts
Gonna Be My Winter Build Project Now that I can Fly the PZ Sport Cub in 10-15 MPH winds!!!! Come on winter!!!
Sarge707 is offline Find More Posts by Sarge707