SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 29, 2015, 08:25 AM
Find More Posts by rittim
Joined Jul 2015
1 Posts
Discussion
Easy Star 2 RTF Issues

Hey guys,

Bit of a newbie around here so not sure if I've posted in the right place.

I just received the multiplex easy star 2 RTF mode 2 in the mail today (the one with that awful playstation looking controller)

Anyway, I just set it all up, fired up the transmitter, then plugged in the battery everything is working BUT the throttle.

I've of course switched it on with the throttle position all the way at the bottom. The rudder control is on the left along with the throttle and that works, the elevator is on the right and that works fine too. When I push up the throttle, nothing happens.

I've also tried rebinding it and still... Nothing.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

I'm probably just going to hook it up to my DX6i later on but its a nice day here in London and I'm eager to fly after work!

Thank you!
rittim is offline Find More Posts by rittim
to remove ads between posts