HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 25, 2015, 07:44 AM
United States, TX, Keller
Joined Dec 2014
87 Posts
Discussion
CX2 Blades

Probably a stupid question... but as they say the only one is the one not asked. What is the best way to tell the difference between the upper & lower blades for a CX2. I have a large parts box with dividers and to make them fit I took the blades out of the package. I sat them side by side and didn't see a noticeable difference.

Thanks Rob
robusmc is offline Find More Posts by robusmc
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2015, 02:14 PM
"whirlydude"
United States
Joined Sep 2008
1,518 Posts
Look for the leading edge of the blade, which is the longest straight edge of the blade. The back edge usually has a curve toward the root area of the blade. The leading edge always faces the direction of the blade rotation. So the upper blades rotate counterclockwise, so the leading edge will be on the left side looking at them from above. The lower blades rotate clockwise with the leading edge facing to the right.
flyeraroo is offline Find More Posts by flyeraroo
Old Jan 26, 2015, 05:06 PM
United States, TX, Keller
Joined Dec 2014
87 Posts
thanks
robusmc is offline Find More Posts by robusmc