HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 28, 2011, 09:09 AM
United States, NH, Barrington
Joined Sep 2011
248 Posts
Discussion
Fyetech X4

Just about ready to jump in to the multi-rotor world! Unfortunately, like so many of you, the final decision of which one to purchase or DIY is a difficult decision. In any case, I am leaning toward the Fyetech X4 - but can't seem to get a whole lot of information on them from owners. Ali at onlyflyngmachines.com has done a review that looks pretty impressive. Though, it looks like only parts of the frame are carbon, while the rest is some sort of plastic or fiberglass.

The positives seem to be the excellent controller (and maybe the gps module) Fyetech makes - appealing to my hopes that their quality control and designs are good. And of course price is competitive with others in this class.

Two other multi's I am looking at are the XAircraft 650 and LotusRC T580 - though quality control and electronics both seem to be weaker than Fyetech. I do like the simplicity of the Lotus assemble and does seem pretty stable for mounting a gopro. XAircraft, though more difficult to assemble, appears to have a great controller - but perhaps difficult to setup.

In any case, if anyone has experience with the Fyetech versus the others mentioned above, I would appreciate any advice/feedback before I make my final decision. Thanks.
Socratic is offline Find More Posts by Socratic
to remove ads between posts