New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 25, 2015, 07:12 PM
Find More Posts by A VIKING
Joined Mar 2012
1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
Thanks man, but don't be jealous. I'm sure you have plenty for me to be jealous of. Like, obviously the coolest wife on the planet. Man, most guys I know are hiding their stuff so their wife doesn't find out what it costs and yours goes out and buys you the biggest. baddest one for Christmas. That's a keeper for sure
Your right there, I am a lucky guy to have her...but I am also very greedy and would like to have your skill on the sticks.
A VIKING is offline Find More Posts by A VIKING
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2015, 08:47 PM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
7,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by A VIKING View Post
Your right there, I am a lucky guy to have her...but I am also very greedy and would like to have your skill on the sticks.
Ah yes, one of the 7 deadly human sins... Greed. Then you have wrath, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

Well, careful not to loose her while spending hours a day out flying in order to attain those skills.
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Old Mar 26, 2015, 07:16 AM
Find More Posts by A VIKING
Joined Mar 2012
1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
Ah yes, one of the 7 deadly human sins... Greed. Then you have wrath, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

Well, careful not to loose her while spending hours a day out flying in order to attain those skills.
These days I believe the 7 deadly sins could be greatly increased in number...and your right, no amount of stick skills could take her place.
A VIKING is offline Find More Posts by A VIKING
Old Mar 26, 2015, 06:31 PM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
7,956 Posts
So here is my first real decent Khaos on my X7. It's a little all over the place. But I didn't think it was too bad.

Gaui X7 - My first Khoas on the X7 (kind of) (0 min 42 sec)

Difference between a Piro Flip and a Kaos; interview with Curtis Youngblood (4 min 17 sec)
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk