to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2013, 07:57 PM
Professional heli wrecker
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Oct 2010
4,161 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heli_haven View Post
Randy (Luvmyhelis) did the 12t mod on his...you *might* need a belt 1 tooth shorter as well?
If you need one afterall...just let me know!

Troy
Nah, with the stock boom length. No shorter belt would be needed really, if anything it may need to be slightly longer? Since I inside route the belt under the main belt tension rollers, instead of the outside for more tooth grip on the pinion.
There may be plenty of room for adjustment? I just got your email Soko. Hope my return pm helps? Truly though. Stack up an order with Troy if possible. It is now the only way I do it anymore with Sdpi. The ship and handling charges are pure rape. I would get a couple different lengths just to be sure as the belts themselves are fairly cheap.
Luvmyhelis is offline Find More Posts by Luvmyhelis