HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 18, 2012, 04:58 AM
Česká republika, Hlavní město Praha, Praha
Joined Nov 2011
144 Posts
Discussion
Eclipse 7 Pro - Crow setup

Hi all,

A friend of mine asked me to help him to setup his new Eclipse 7 Pro with his gilder. So far all ok but the crow function.

Glider is a classic motor powered glider for relaxing with T tail and 2 aileron and 2 flaps servos. (1+1 on each wing).

In the model setup there is 4WING set, model set to GLD.

According to the manual, when activating the Crow menu, you should press cursor left key once to get to SET menu (to set the activation point). However this SET menu is completely missing, when pressing left key once instead of reaching this SET menu, it will flash immediately the 6 channel. And even with all throws on channel 1 and channel 6 set to 100%, the ailerons doesn't move when operating the flaps using the VR1 button. (the crow mix is activated - gear switch is full forward and it shows CROW ON in the menu).

So to summary the problem.:

- missing SET menu in the CROW menu
- no aileron movement when operating the VR1 switch with CROW ON. (Flaps do move downwards when operating VR1)

Maybe the problem is somehow related to, that I would like to operate the crow with the VR1 button, not with the throttle stick? (it doesn't work either with the stick).

Thanks very much for suggestions!

Greetings,
Jan
amalka is offline Find More Posts by amalka
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:09 AM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Poway, California, United States
Joined Sep 2000
4,190 Posts
How did you select VR-1 for CROW? The SET menu is there for me.

Mike.
MikeMayberry is offline Find More Posts by MikeMayberry
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:56 AM
Joined Nov 2011
144 Posts
Well, I didn't. Is the crow controlled by something else?
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:55 PM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Poway, California, United States
Joined Sep 2000
4,190 Posts
It's controlled by the throttle stick.

Mike.
MikeMayberry is offline Find More Posts by MikeMayberry
Old Jul 18, 2012, 02:56 PM
Joined Nov 2011
144 Posts
Ah? And is there any other way how to programm the ailerons to go up from the middle position when deploying flaps?

I do have Optic 6 and I enjoy the crow being controlled via the flaps lever, so I'm bit surprised that on Eclipse it's hard coded to throttle.

Thanks very much for help!

Jan