Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 02, 2012, 09:40 AM
Joined Apr 2012
3 Posts
Discussion
electronicarc

A warning for anyone considering purchasing equipment from this supplier. I bought a full set of Eagle tree products from them back in september 2011. The kit was delivered really quickly and I was very impressed with the service. Unfortunately something wasn't working and the data recorder, osd and airspeed module had to be returned. The spanish postal service lost this for three months so they didn't get it until december. At this point I was told it was being returned to eagle tree to be checked. After several emails I was finally informed that the equipment would be posted back to me on 31st January. Since the email telling me that, I have had no contact from them, no equipment and no tracking number and it would appear that their phone lines are no longer working. I now have to go to the expense of taking legal action to try to get either my money or my equipment returned to me.

Beware, their initial service is very good but the aftersales service is non existent. If anyone knows of a working phone number for these guys it would be appreciated.

Mark
taximark is offline Find More Posts by taximark
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2012, 10:43 AM
Ikaruswannab
Joined Sep 2009
968 Posts
I have only used e-mails to communicate with Eladio and he has always responded to me.
Maybe you should try it yourself (although i guess you have done that already).
teopbako is offline Find More Posts by teopbako
Old Apr 03, 2012, 08:04 AM
Joined Apr 2012
3 Posts
I have indeed tried by email, I have sent several and have received no response not even to the recent ones threatening legal action. I am very disappointed because he was very good to start with. I have avoided posting details of my problems on the forums because I thought that he would come up with a solution. I don't want to be doing this but I want my equipment. I am left with kit I am unable to use because it is incomplete and am unable to replace.

Mark
taximark is offline Find More Posts by taximark
Old Apr 03, 2012, 09:13 AM
Ikaruswannab
Joined Sep 2009
968 Posts
I send an e-mail two days back and today i got a response!!!!
teopbako is offline Find More Posts by teopbako