Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:05 PM
RCG -Minus Member
United States, SC, West Columbia
Joined Oct 2009
1,440 Posts
No, not blaming HK at all. Not yet anyway.

Our local PO is not the smoothest. I've spoken to them several times. They don't seem to care.
microflitedude is offline Find More Posts by microflitedude
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2013, 10:13 PM View Post
Zinahe
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. It is temporarily hidden while Zinahe edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:51 PM
United States, CA, Garden Grove
Joined Oct 2000
11,734 Posts
Seems to me that the cheap sources are cheap because they don't pay to have people to attend to problems quickly. A lot of the small suppliers don't seem to have much but their automated shopping cart systems and one or two humans that may not even comprehend or speak english. You will usually be better off buying from Horizon/Park Zone, Tower or major online sources or ordering through your local hobby shop who gets popular items quickly from a local supplier. There is not much profit margin in hobby items from Asian suppliers so customer support often suffers.
E-Challenged is online now Find More Posts by E-Challenged