Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Oct 2011
765 Posts
Are you using the Rudder stick to Arm/Disarm?

That is where I saw the problem. The Throttle would not go low enough to allow alarming. I had to force the Taranis to travels greater than 100% if I used S.Bus. Everything worked fine at 1005 if I used the servo outputs from the X8R without S.Bus.

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike105105 View Post
Taranis, not sure on the settings off the top of my head, forgot my gear at work today.

Mike
JohnRB is online now Find More Posts by JohnRB
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
Joined Jul 2009
310 Posts
I use sticks for arm/disarm. I don't think I adjusted the travels but that's no big deal, the option is there for you if you need it after all.

Mike
mike105105 is offline Find More Posts by mike105105
Old Today, 05:00 AM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Oct 2011
765 Posts
Yes, you can make it work by forcing the travel above 100% with Taranis.

It just really bothered me that everything was setup and working fine when using normal PWM pulses for all channels.

When I switched to S.BUS things no longer worked as they did before and it concerned me. I discovered the problem and fixed it without having to make any changes on the Taranis.

I believe the current feeling on the MultiWii forum is to add the scaling and a define in config.h to enable it. The default state will be disabled. If you want the scaling you will have to overtly turn it on.

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike105105 View Post
I use sticks for arm/disarm. I don't think I adjusted the travels but that's no big deal, the option is there for you if you need it after all.

Mike
JohnRB is online now Find More Posts by JohnRB