|Apr 14, 2009, 01:11 PM|
I found a Shredder kit..I'm stoked...I have no idea where to start
1. How do I join the wing pieces...balsa braces or hard wood. How far in do I put them in each piece. Why did double taps have two..one large one skinny?
2. I have some winchdoc blingeron...can and should I use it. It would require the cores be modified.
3. Should I sheet it with 1/16 balsa..like the plans say or use 1/64th hard wood..as seen in double taps sale.
4. The plans show some dihedral in the first part of the wing...how is this achieved? Hopefully be the way the cores were drilled.
5. Should the fuse be reinforced in any way?
6. The tail has the holes already drilled...hopefully everything aligns to 0degrees. Personally I have no idea how to make sure of this.
The fuse needs some clean up work done to it so...I guess I'll start there since that is self explained.
Last edited by c0dem0nkey; Apr 14, 2009 at 01:37 PM.