Old Jul 24, 2015, 09:56 AM
Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,895 Posts
Discussion
Blade Chroma or Phantom 3 Professional?

I'm sure there is a thread somewhere in regards to this question asked by many. The multirotor threads move so fast so I apologize for asking this again if there is already a thread. I am looking at these 2 and wanted to see if any of you own both the Chroma and the Phantom 3 Professional could share some thoughts. I like that the Chroma camera has no distortion. I have flown and tested the Phantom 3 professional and that is such a great platform. I have a Inspire1 but it's just too large for many of the applications I want to use a multi aerial platform. For those that can chime in, what are the pro's and con's between the 2. Even if you have thoughts between the Phantom3 Advanced and the Chroma with the 1080 camera. I'm looking at my Phantom 2 right now that I have near $3500 invested and would like to sell. Any info would be appreciated in this comparison.

Regards,

Pete
volcomsnows2k is offline Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts