SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM
Find More Posts by GottaZoom
Up! Up! And Away!
Joined Feb 2014
852 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamskido76 View Post
Not sure about that 1, I just assume they are all connected as dsmx! Do they sometimes connect as dsm2 even though they are dsmx bricks/rx? I have the UM Stryker on dsm2 but no AS3X with that so no telemetry. when I initially bound them the dsmx comes up on my screen on the Tx but I thought that whatever comes form the Rx/brick then thats what you get
I have no way to tell. From some of the reading I've done, I'm not sure. And I've seen warnings about minimum distance between TX and RX when turning them on to make sure the connection will work correctly so I am not sure.
GottaZoom is online now Find More Posts by GottaZoom
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by Adamskido76
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
1,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaZoom View Post
I have no way to tell. From some of the reading I've done, I'm not sure. And I've seen warnings about minimum distance between TX and RX when turning them on to make sure the connection will work correctly so I am not sure.
I will check my screen every time now and let you know if any change occurs, thanks for the tip
Adamskido76 is offline Find More Posts by Adamskido76
Old Today, 09:35 PM
Find More Posts by RexGalore
Out Standing In The Field
United States, CT, Middletown
Joined Feb 2014
345 Posts
More DR Fun

I had a terrific morning flying at the "hold" field! It was cloudy so I didn't get baked by the sun, and there was a 10-15mph southwest wind coming up a long mowed slope. I flew my VisionAire for 2 batteries and it was okay, but the rotor at the top of the slope was pretty hairy when landing. I put up the Delta Ray for 6 batteries (all I had charged) and had a blast running along the top of the slope, flying and landing backwards, zooming down the slope, Immelman turn back and up the slope, close to the ground and an Immelman at and over the top and down again. I wish I had my hatcam!

I flew the "quadrants" there myself, and the area where I'd gotten the hold before would get 280+ frame losses per battery, and the other 3 areas were less than 170. There's something out there (it's also close to a group of newer larger houses).

__________________________________________________ _________________________
If you think the Delta Ray is too slow, you're flying too high...
RexGalore is online now Find More Posts by RexGalore